1. Let the group promote its biggest loudmouth to the role of spokesman. And let it direct him to speak without pause.
2. Let the blessing of his loquacity also function as the curse by prohibition of his never speaking of what is on his mind.
3. Let his utterances be fatally restricted to commentating on group matters.
4. Let the group's other members correct by means of ferocious ridicule the content of the spokesman's utterances.
4. And let this, necessarily tragic, relational mechanism be called: counter-subordination dynamics.